Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Roar-mantic Chinese New Year!

Finally........it's Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day. Two in one doesn't sounds so roar-mantic to me though. Been busy with Chinese New Year instead and totally forgotten bout Valentine. New clothes hunting, cleaning up etcetera, until that day, in school a few of us start talking bout how are we gonna juggle the both event on the same day. As before this, I thought to myself, planning & preparing for Chinese New Year is already tired enough, so am gonna scrap off Valentine's day this year. Apparently, it was no big deal to me this year. After Chain told me how upset her bf became after she told her about what she thought (which is a little similar to what I thought). Plan B time! Cracking my head like s*** to think off what to surprise him. Since his wallet looks like falling apart soon and i know how badly he would love a new one, so off set, wallet hunting. Most of you know that I can't drive yet and I'm freaking lazy and tired to take a cab to the shopping mall. Since we are out at shopping mall last weekend, instead of cracking my head guessing that will he like it or not, I asked him to choose himself instead. Guess what, the whole search became tougher when he prefer the wallet with the coin compartment. We search through the whole Parkson thought they might have more choices. Somehow we couldn't fine the right one although we walk in so many other shops too like FCUK, AX, Raoul etc till finally, Braun Buffel. The prefect one I would say, BUT it cause a bom to me. Totally out of my budget. Darn.....but since he LOVE it so much, went to atm and redraw money and paid by cash. *felt heart ache at the same time* Haha! There goes my valentine present to him.

Today is Sunday, beside the twos so I'm heading to church soon.......Happy Roar-mantic Chinese New Year to all. May this year be more prosperous than last year. God Bless!



A little something for him:



xoxo,
hannah parker

No comments: