Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm growing up *wow*

Yesterday, me and my bf had some disagreement about certain things as the both of us had different opinions. After some time off for the both of us, I suddenly felt so scared and unsecured bout everything. It felts like, I'm in a serious relationship which require my full commitment to this guy i love so much. Am I ready for this? Do I really want this, like to last forever? Will we still be compatible down the roads like 3 to 5 years time? Can the both of us still put up with each other's crap? Gosh! All this is sounding so loud in my head that I felt so confuse and lost of directions. Every time when things get too serious (I meant everything including love) it sorta freaks me out. I was thinking in my head, I'm turning 21 this year and I'm already getting so serious in life? I felt so unsecured. How good were those days where you are still studying and have no worries bout a single thing in life and know that everything is well taken care off by your parents. Not that now I'm not studying more etc. Just that I'm working and studying at the same time, grown up, more responsibilities etc.
God, please continue to guide me...Amen.






xoxo,
hannah

No comments: