Friday, February 19, 2010

a date...

Yesterday, I had a date with my beloved one (Valentine's Day). According to him, I'm booked by him from evening onwards. Typically, any girl on earth would think that she will be brought to a nice romantic dinner, receive some flowers, awesome dessert then go for a movie or so. What would be more fun is to do something different or extraordinary every year such as go for an awesome date to play bowling, then head for a movie, have an awesome dinner etc. Not that I'm so cliché or what but I really love flowers very much and would definitely dying to receive flowers. I dont expect a guy to buy me flowers often or surprise me all the time although i love surprises very much but at least put in more effort for a few specials days in 365 days. A person dont plan last minute for such "days" because I took more than a week, at least, to plan for the best for my love ones. So we had dinner at his house with his family then go for dessert (tong shui). Desert was quite good, the both of us love it. Later, we went for movie, "Valentine's Day".

P.s: I'm truly thankful for everything. I did enjoy myself (:



Killer heels are women best friends as well as enemy. When they are angels, they make you feel confident, tall, sexy. At the same time, they are extremely harmful towards your body especially your backbones and feet.






de baisers,
Hannah Luvie

No comments: